Identity of the owner of this website
In compliance with Law 34/2002 concerning Information Society and Electronic Commerce, dated 11 July, we wish to inform you that this website is the property of San Patricio S. Coop. with Fiscal ID number: F20048831, located at C / Lanberri 25-20009 Donostia - San Sebastian (Gipuzkoa) Spain. Tel. +34 943 21 59 97. If you wish to contact the school by email, please select the Contact option on our webpage.
The aim of the San Patricio website is to provide information about the school and its activities. San Patricio reserves the right, without prior notice, to modify any or all of the information contained on its website. San Patricio shall not be liable for the consequences or damage which may derive from access to its website, or for any use which may be made of the information contained therein, or for access made, via links on its page, to other materials on the Internet .
Intellectual property of the website
Copyright © 2001-2016, San Patricio. All exploitation rights are reserved. All the intellectual property rights of the website, graphic design and codes belong to San Patricio. The school reserves all rights to exercise the exploitation of said property, particularly the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and adaptation. The trademarks, logos, designs and identification marks displayed on this website belong to San Patricio, as well as the design of this website.
Conditions for partial reproduction
- Express mention must be made of the source of the information reproduced.
- The information may be cited solely provided it is used for the purposes of informing and not for commercial gain or use other than individual or private.
- No content contained on the website must be modified in any way.
- No partial content on this website may be used, copied or distributed separately from the text, or from any other content which accompanies it.
- Any reproduction must be notified in writing to San Patricio, which, in turn, will issue a certificate of prior consent.
- Reproduced elements must not be transferred to a third party or uploaded to an internet server or local network.
The links on this page are for information purposes only. San Patricio shall not be liable for the information contained in these websites. References made on San Patricio’s website to any third party product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information using a trademark, trade name, or manufacturer's or supplier's name, does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by San Patricio.
San Patricio shall not be responsible for any breaches in security arising from the use of outdated versions of browsers, or any consequences that may arise from malfunction of the browser, albeit owing to erroneous configuration, the presence of a computer virus or any other cause outside San Patricio’s control.
Responsibility for the contents of the website
- San Patricio shall not be liable for any misuse of the contents and reserves the right to update, remove, limit or prevent access to the same, either temporarily or permanently.
- San Patricio shall not be liable for information not contained on this website and therefore not created by San Patricio or not published under its name.
- San Patricio shall not be responsible for any discrepancies that may arise between the version of its printed documents and the electronic version of the same on its website. • San Patricio shall not be liable for any use made by minors of the website.
- San Patricio shall not be responsible for any offence caused to minors by the contents of the website.
- It is the parents' responsibility to supervise and accompany children when using the internet.
San Patricio undertakes not to disclose any data provided by users in compliance with the law. In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, dated 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, San Patricio undertakes to keep all personal data confidential and to take all reasonable precautions to preserve its integrity and prevent any corruption, loss, or unauthorised access.
- Any user data provided on forms, e-mails or other means will be used solely and exclusively for the purposes indicated on the same.
- We undertake not to assign, sell or share user data with any third parties.
- We shall not contact any user unless it is strictly necessary for the service required.
- You may request to have the data on the public website updated, rectified, cancelled or removed via the contact option on our website, or by sending an email to San Patricio S. Coop. C / Lanberri 25-20009 Donostia - San Sebastian (Gipuzkoa) Spain or a fax to 943 31 04 43 for the attention of the IT Department.